Analysis of international popularity of SPC flooring
SPC floor is a new type of floor decoration material widely used in the world. In Europe and the United States and the Asia Pacific market is widely welcomed, now in China has been very popular, SPC flooring development prospects can be said to be very broad.
1.SPC flooring is highly decorative, and there are many kinds of patterns and colors, such as wood grain, marble pattern, carpet pattern, etc. the patterns are realistic and beautiful, and the colors are gorgeous and rich, which can fully meet the personalized needs of designers, different users and different decoration styles, and there is no color difference, so it can be used for a long time without fading.
2.The installation and maintenance of SPC floor is convenient and fast. The installation does not need cement mortar. It is not afraid of the erosion of chemical substances such as water immersion, oil stain, dilute acid and alkali. It is easy to clean. Generally, it can be cleaned by mop, which saves time and effort.
3.SPC lock floor is the only floor decoration material that can be recycled. It is of great significance to protect the earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
4.Due to the unique advantages of SPC flooring, convenient pavement and high cost performance, SPC flooring is widely used in offices, schools, hospitals, sports venues, shopping malls, hotels and other public places and families.
5.SPC floor feel comfortable, high elastic foam cushion and after seamless treatment of SPC floor, under the impact of heavy objects have good elastic recovery, its foot feel comfortable, close to carpet, very suitable for the elderly and children
6.Small seam and seamless welding, the classic lock lock technology forms seamless connection, moisture and dust prevention, easy to clean, no sanitary dead angle; ultra high pattern matching degree, the environment with high requirements for the overall effect of the ground, such as office, or the environment with high requirements for sterilization and disinfection, such as the hospital operating room, is a very ideal choice.
7.The main raw material of SPC lock floor is high-quality PVC resin. PVC is a non-toxic renewable resource with natural environmental protection. It is 100% free of formaldehyde, lead and benzene, no heavy metals and carcinogens, no soluble volatiles and no radiation. It has long been widely used in daily life, such as water pipe, tableware, medical infusion tube bag, etc., is a green product strongly advocated by the state.
8. Ultra light and ultra-thin, SPC floor is generally only 2-6 mm thick, weight less than 10% of the ordinary floor materials.
9. Super wear-resistant, SPC floor surface has a special transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high-tech, super wear-resistant, impact resistant, and non deformation, reusable, the general service life is 20-30 years.
10. Anti slip, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of SPC floor has special anti-skid property, and the more water it encounters, the more astringent it becomes. Therefore, in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals and kindergartens, it is the first choice of ground decoration materials.
11. Fire protection, the fire rating of SPC floor can reach B1 level, which is also the highest standard of flooring fire protection. It doesn't burn and can stop it. High quality SPC floor will not produce asphyxiating poisonous and harmful gas when it is ignited passively.
12. Waterproof, vinyl resin and water have no affinity, will not be damaged, deformation, and humidity will not occur mildew.
13.Sound absorption, the special surface layer and plastic foam cushion of SPC floor can fully play the function of sound absorption and sound insulation after seamless treatment, and can isolate the noise of 15db-19db. So it is suitable for use in quiet environment, such as hospital ward, school library, lecture hall and so on
14.Suitable for geothermal, SPC floor is especially suitable for geothermal environment due to its good thermal stability and thermal conductivity, which can ensure long-term durability and good thermal efficiency